LMS v3 Release Notes
Feature Release & Bug Fixes – Version 220.127.116.11
NEW – Feature Enhancements:
- Communication Banner – You can now upload animated GIFs to the Communication/News banner!
- Navigate to Communication > News
- Click + to add a new News item
- From the Banner Graphic > Upload option, browse to upload a .gif file created within the recommended 874 x 197 px standard.
- Complete the News Details
- API Enhancement – New API endpoint allows your IT team to use “GET” Method to retrieve Users’ Open Assignments data from your LMS.
- Data includes:
- Assigned Courses
- Enrolled Upcoming Events
- Paths (Incomplete and unexpired).
- You can pass an optional list of client_user_identifiers to limit the result data. Find your API Instructions at your LMS url/docs/api.html
- Event Edit – Cancel Reason box is not properly showing the cancellation reasons. (RPC 4595)
- Event Edit – Internet Explorer – showing the incorrect venues when managing event location that have existing events already applied. (WMans 5765)
- Events Filter – the Checkbox for “My Events” within the filter area is not working properly. (Ogle 5792)
- Learner Links – Breadcrumb is not showing properly when a learner clicks on a Learner link for a Scheduled Event. (TCOBURN 5621)
- Surveys – Surveys are being assigned to learners when an LMS Admin marks them as “Waived”. (FieldF 5666)
- Receiving an “Oops error” when clicking on the redirect link on the start-up page. (NSLT 5856)
Feature Release & Bug Fixes – Version 18.104.22.168
NEW – Feature Enhancements:
- NEW – Copy Event – Existing Events can be copied for modification and saving as an independent event in the calendar. All Event settings and parameters including Attachments are copied over except aligned users and the user data.
- Locate an Event on the Calendar.
- Hover over the right of the Event Name and click on the Copy icon.
- Make any necessary modifications to your new copied Event.
- Click SAVE.
- NEW – Event Roster
- The Portrait Roster has been reinstated! From the Calendar > 3 dot > Settings page, you can choose whether you’d like to use the legacy Portrait view or the current Landscape view.
- Page numbers have also been added to the Event Roster.
- NEW – Multiple Free Text Cards on Home Dashboard – You can now add as many Free Text Cards to your Home Dashboard as you wish!
- NEW – Bulk Edit Paths – Expiry Date for Users – From the Users > Paths page, the ability to select multiple Paths and bulk edit the Expiry Date has been added.
- Calendar – Events with Multiple Locations – The List All view will now show any Event with multi-locations on its own row. (IceM 2570 & 3033)
- Calendar – Display Weekend Options – Via the Calendar > 3 dot > Settings page, the ability to Show Weekends has been enhanced to provide more flexibility on ‘who’ sees weekends in the Calendar. (Ogle 4492)
- Library – When clicking the “More” Button the page scrolls to the top when it should not. (MayerB 5593)
- Library – Best Match for the search is shown at the top (McMill 5312)
- Library – For LMS instances that have the Relevance option turned on by default, Company Admins will now see ‘All items’ by default but everyone else will see just the relevant items when navigating to the Library. This ensures Admins no longer have to uncheck the option every time the Library is navigated to! (Ogle 2256)
- Library – Clear Text and Filters – Free text Search field cancel option now clears all search and filter criteria (DBR 5584)
- Learning Record – The Course Duration has been added to the Learning Record page and the Export. (McMill 5401)
- Home Dashboard – Assignments/Paths – When launching a Learning Path, clicking on a folder name will now expand the Tree View (NSLT 3859)
- Home Dashboard – Assignments/Courses – All ‘In Progress’ Assigned Courses now remain on the Assignments page as well as being accessible via the In Progress page. (TCoburn 4867)
- Communication – Event Cancelled – Email Template (Learners) – This new Email Template will be sent to learners when the event is cancelled. (RPC 3600)
- Event Request Conflict when enrolling requestees on an event (FieldF 5317)
- Default Venue is not being applied when managing Event Locations (Ogle 4491)
- When bulk updating Users, only the first user is being updated (WMans 5398)
- Library – When ‘Hiding Categories on Search’ is enabled, Category drop-down menu filter not available (IceM 5517)
- Library – Learner Links could not be customized (MayerB 5403)
- Home Dashboard – One user cannot see their Learning Paths (NSLT 5547)
- Home Dashboard – Courses are being unassigned incorrectly (TCoburn 5402)
- Home Dashboard – News Banner Scaling issue is fixed in IE11 (DentonsEU 5490)
- History Record – Searching Dates in the Learning Record are not filtering (IceM 5387)
- Unable to update Course Name for External Learning Records (IceM 5396)
- Communication – Signature Senders #4-8 are not being displayed (IceM 5413)
- Emails – A space is being added around the variable in an Email (Procopio 5341)
Feature Release & Bug Fixes – Version 22.214.171.124
NEW – Feature Enhancements:
- Single Sign-On – ADFS 4.0 SSO integration is now supported (Please request documentation from email@example.com).
- 5097 – Event Bulk Update Users – The default History status is now given as “Finished” instead of “Failed”.
- 5309 – User > Paths and Path > Users – Completion Dates should be converted to the current time zone of the user on the Path, rather than UTC time zone.
- 4737, 5036 – Courses assigned to inactive categories don’t display in the Library.
- 4914 – Course showing as assigned to the incorrect Path even when removed.
- 4793, 5151 – SCORM course showing a History status of “Finished” for some users and “Passed” for others.
- 4985 – Path User Edit – Changing the Expiry Date to a date in the past is not allowing for the history status of “Complete”
- 4972 – Learner Links – Some of our users get a ‘Session expired’ message when clicking on the Learner Links.
- 4825 – Added support for Byte Order Mark in User_Imports.
- 4989 – Email Settings for External History Approval not being retained when saved.
- 5004 – Bulk add history not added due to conflicts for users with no current history.
- 5167 – Survey Editor – Single Choice and Multiple Choice text options are not displaying correctly.
- 5185 – Learner Links aren’t redirecting when OpenID Connect is enabled.
- 5225 – Users > Edit – Unable to save the Details page if Client_User_Identifier has the ‘@’ included.
- 5258 – Communication > Send Emails – The “From” drop-down only shows a few items when adding / editing email templates.
Feature Release & Bug Fixes – Version 126.96.36.199
NEW– Feature Enhancements:
- Single Sign-On – Azure AD SSO integration is now supported (Please request documentation from firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Bulk Edit the User’s Manager – Select Users and choose Edit to bulk edit your Users and change their assigned Manager. (Designed to be used for instances where User’s create their own accounts.)
- Daily Housekeeping – From the Settings page, choose to enable to Users Daily Housekeeping process. Once enabled, any unused Job Titles, Profiles, Departments and Practice Areas will be marked Inactive.
- Create groups with the option to “exclude” parameters.
- Users Notified if they have previously completed a course – If Users “Launch” a module they have previously completed they will see a message to notify them of this and have the option to continue.
- Please note this is disabled by default but can be enabled via Library settings: Prompt users when they’ve already taken an online course
- Users Notified if they have previously Enrolled in an upcoming Event for the same Scheduled course – they will a see a message to notify them of this and have the option to continue.
- New Calendar Configuration: Located in Calendar > 3 dot option > Settings “Prompt users if they are already Enrolled on an upcoming Event.” set to No by default.
- Library Search
- When a user performs a search in the Library, the User will have the ability to hide/show Categories.
- Hide Categories by Default – From the Library > 3 dot options > Settings page. LMS Administrators have the option to enable Hide Categories by Default. If enabled, once a User performs a search in the Library, the Categories will be hidden. The search results will be returned by ‘Best Match’.
- Send Email – Once you click Send, a processing panel will appear to indicate to administrators that the LMS is sending an email.
- Creating Groups – When creating a new Group, the Relevance and Auto Assign options will automatically be checked.
- Save Panel – Once you click Save, a save panel will appear to indicate the user is being saved to the Event.
- 4779, 4795 – Assignment Card count is showing the correct data on the Home Dashboard.
- 4759, 4782, 4830 – Pin Menu configuration isn’t working properly.
- 4690 – Training tracking report does not include “Inactive” Users.
- 4871 – Oops error when viewing CPD/CLE Certificates.
- 4928 – Launch button is missing from the Enrollment Summary.
- 4955 – Unable to export users’ response from Survey Summary.
Feature Release & Bug Fixes – Version 188.8.131.52
- NEW – Feature Enhancements:
- Course Assignment – assign individual Courses to a User and set requirements, rather than having to create a Learning Path each time!
- Create and assign Survey specific assignment emails.
- Create and assign Survey specific reminder Notifications.
- Improved indication of Event status on the Enroll Summary for Users.
- Settings > Pages – Option to pin the Navigation Menu.
- CHANGE – In connection with the new Course Assignments feature, the Learning Path card on the Home Dashboard has been renamed Assignments. Learners will see all the Courses and Paths that they’ve been assigned here. See Image Below.
- CHANGE – It is not possible to select courses from multiple categories and Bulk Edit. You can only Bulk Edit from the same Category at the current time. (4391, 4503)
- CHANGE – Modifying the Survey Name, Description, Navigation Panel or Defaults Style will no longer create a new version of the Survey, providing more flexibility when you need to update surveys.
- Issues Resolved:
- 4011 – The Record Status is showing blank when adding a new user.
- 4305 – There is a delay when running a report.
- 4354 – Unable to upload images until after the new certificate has been saved.
- 4480 -Duplicate feedback responses on Surveys.
- 4485, 4554 – I don’t see the launch button for my content.
- 4502 & 4527 – The Library page hangs if you click More, navigate into an item and navigate back to Library
- 4575 – Learning Path Approvals don’t show in the card on the Home page
- 4600 – Oops error showing in User > Edit when editing a User Type “Contact”
Feature Release & Bug Fixes – Version 184.108.40.206
- New – To help with managing global events for countries with a different working week, you now have the ability to ‘Show Weekends’ via the Calendar > 3 dot Options menu! If enabled, Event Contacts, Event Managers, Event Administrators and Company Admins will see the weekend days.
- 3811 – Duplicate events are being added by clicking the Save button multiple times.
- 3926, 4035, 3835 – SCORM content isn’t tracking properly and not bookmarking on mobile devices
- 4051 – The “Saved” notification doesn’t display when adding a new course.
- 4052 – The Save button is showing before selecting the Course Type when creating a course.
- 4073 – When uploading AICC content there is an InvalidURL error.
- 4151 – The breadcrumb is showing a strange ‘\’ character for one of the Courses.
- 4189 – Duplicates users are being added to Learning Paths when a filter is applied.
- 4214 – Users are getting an “Oops” error if they doesn’t have permission on a Path from the Course level.
- 4215 –Choosing the History Status in Automated Notifications isn’t being retained.
- 4216, 4225, 4303 – The breadcrumb shows the word ‘undefined’ for some pages.
- 4290 – User > Detail – The password field can’t be seen on a mobile device.
- 4291 – User > History – The history doesn’t always save the first time due to the page load too slowly.
- 4310 – Event Conflict checks aren’t excluding cancelled events.
- 4317 – Only Company Admins can enroll users onto an Event from the Event Requests page.
- 4311 – The Safari browser makes the 3-dot menu hide behind the main page.
Feature Release & Bug Fixes – Version 220.127.116.11
- NEW- A Library redesign, including:
- Ability to assign Courses and Paths to multiple Categories.
- Ability to assign Courses and Paths to the root Category.
- Course Share Link enhancements – Option to Email or Copy Link.
- Search feature enhancement.
- Course Card to include icons to represent associated Course attachments and/or Prerequisite.
- Admins and Users will retain their place in the Library when closing content or editing a Course or Path.
- Additional Breadcrumbs in the Library for ease of navigation.
- New Card Description available for abbreviated Course or Path description.
- IMPORTANT CHANGE – In relation to the category changes detailed above, all ‘GET Learning Record’ methods have been modified. The API Documentation has been updated.
- 3559, 3575 – When trying to create a group using the User Identifier dropdown list there is a long delay.
- 3834 – Bulk Import Courses – Blank Category names are being created if the category column is blank in the import sheet.
- 3982 – Bulk Import Courses – Misleading error message when both ZipFile and LaunchURL have been supplied.
- 3881 – The Learner Link for our Events is not working.
- 3943 – Certificates – The Learning Path Completion date is displayed in UTC rather than local.
- 4015 – The Course Share link is not working for everyone that receives it.
- 3553 – There is a delay when navigating to the Users page and through the grid navigation.
Bug Fixes – Version 18.104.22.168
- 3611 – Learning Path Assignment Emails not sending to users when expected.
- 3759 – Enroll button not working.
- 3813, 3794, 3788 – Display issue for users logged in who have an apostrophe in their name.
Feature Release & Bug Fixes – Version 22.214.171.124
- NEW – Single Sign-On – Okta SSO is now supported.
- NEW – The User’s Full Name has been added to the top bar in the LMS, to the right of profile avatar.
- NEW – Home Page – Admins launching an event from Upcoming Events will navigate through to the Event Edit, rather than the Enroll Summary.
- NEW – Calendar to display Event End Time in all views.
- NEW – Ability to perform an open-ended date search, from the List All view.
- CHANGE – The Event Roster will now only include Users who are Enrolled and not those that are Finished or Cancelled.
- 3454 – Error received when viewing an Automated Notification that is assigned a deleted Template.
- 3467 – The default news image flashes briefly on Home page load.
- 3504 – Event > Users > Bulk Update isn’t syncing the history with Compliance.
- 3511 – Scheduled Reports generated twice for the same date.
- 3516 – Rating Summary – Oops if user is inactive.
- 3520 – Calendar Appointments – System sending wrong template to users when event is cancelled.
- 3524 – Using the Calendar breadcrumb takes me to the previous month.
Feature Release & Bug Fixes – Version 126.96.36.199
- NEW – Certificates – Copy a Certificate functionality has been added.
- NEW – Library – The ability to Bulk Edit the Course Language has been added.
- NEW – Analytics Dashboard – 7 Days has been added to the Period drop-down.
- NEW – User Enroll – The now display the Time Zone name on Enrollment Summary.
- NEW – Calendar – The Learner Link has been added to the Calendar export from the List View.
- CHANGE – Attachments – The attachment link style has changed to show ‘a link’, and an icon display now too.
- CHANGE – When clicking the ‘X’ in the Top Bar Search, all search criteria will now be cleared.
- 1476 – Learning Record – Events are showing the Course Name rather than Event Name.
- 2947 – Learning Path – When users launch a course, the tree view collapses when you return to the list.
- 3181 – Learning Path – The Play button is missing for one of our Courses.
- 3388 – Learning Paths – Cannot deselect a Follow-on path as there is not a ‘None’ option in the list.
- 2952 – User Detail > History – The Top Bar Search doesn’t find Scheduled Course history.
- 2954 – User Detail > History – When adding history, there is no Saved notification.
- 3214 – User Detail > Bulk Enrollment – The Event Selector doesn’t remember your selection when using multiple searches.
Feature Release & Bug Fixes – Version 188.8.131.52
- NEW – Calendar – The Calendar shows Seats Taken on an Event in Month and List view.
- NEW – Calendar – A new configuration option has been added, to CC Event Contacts on user cancellations.
- NEW – User Enroll – The ability to register a single user onto multiple Events has been added.
- NEW – Learning Paths – Bulk Edit Courses on Learning Paths from the Library; Number of Attempts and Pass Mark, with the ability to Apply changes retrospectively for Users that have the Path Open and Incomplete.
- NEW – Learning Paths – Bulk Edit the Path Expiry Date for multiple Paths, with the ability to Apply changes retrospectively for Users that have the Path Open and Incomplete.
- NEW – Learning Paths – Bulk Edit Course settings on a Learning Path.
- NEW – Languages – German has been added to our Language Pack.
- NEW – General – The ability to filter drop-downs by typing in the field, for drop-downs with multi-combo checkboxes
- NEW – API – A new web method to ‘Get’ all Event History records.
- NEW – API- A new web method to import In Progress records for online content.
- NEW – Bulk Import – A new import sheet is available to import In Progress records for online content.
- CHANGE – API CHANGE – Important changes to LearningRecord and LearningRecordImport data objects. (These changes do NOT apply to the Import_Learners sheet, only the API.)
- LearningRecord > user_identifier has changed to client_user_identifier.
- LearningRecordImport > user_identifier has changed to client_user_identifier.
- Learning Record Import has become Learning Record Import (external)
- 1956 – There is no ‘Saved’ indicator when Admins enrol Users on Events.
- 2662 – The Calendar List View isn’t displayed Cancelled events with a strikethrough.
- 2714 – When exporting the Users list, commas in Last Names don’t export correctly.
- 2753 – Multiple event enrolments are happening when Admins enrol Users.
- 2891 – Path Notifications – Validation isn’t working for the Path Specific Notifications.
- 2901 – My Group is not in use but the Usage page is showing a lot of items.
- 2920 – The Path Status Date isn’t displayed in the User’s time zone, it’s in UTC, on the Learning Record.
- 2938 – Contacts are receiving duplicate Late Cancellation Emails and the Subject doesn’t display the Event Name.
- 2948 – The Library Categories have a display issue when the browser is zoomed.
- 2954 – Missing Saved notification in User > History.
- 2987 – The Path sync times out and no users are auto-assigned and the Auto-Assign value is not saved.
Feature Release & Bug Fixes – Version 184.108.40.206
- NEW – Automated Notifications – The ability to have different Automated Notifications for each Learning Path has been added.
- NEW – Email Templates – When creating Learning Path specific emails, the PathExpiryDate variable is now available.
- NEW – Automated Notifications – The ability to send Survey Reminders has been added.
- NEW – History – History can now be deleted, as long as the user’s history is not part of a Learning Path.
- NEW – Calendar – Bulk Edit Event Names and Descriptions.
- NEW – Groups – New parameters have been added to allow a group to be created based on ‘Users joined in the last X number of days’
- NEW – Groups – Use our template csv file to import a list of users for group creation.
- NEW – Groups – When viewing the Groups that have been created, a Usage report can be run to identify where these are in use.
- NEW – Languages – Portuguese and Spanish have been added to our Language Pack.
- NEW – Calendar – The ability to have a notification sent to Event Contacts for any late Cancellations has been added.
- 2031 – When viewing the Learning Paths from the Home Page, the card size needs to be increased.
- 2481 – There is a display issue with the search box when accessing the LMS from a mobile device.
- 2196 – The Event Name field when adding events doesn’t have the lines or shading applied.
- 2688 – When viewing an inactive user I see incorrect history results.
- 2717 – When merging Users, the Path history isn’t being synchronised
- 2739 – Display issue on the History Detail page in IE 11.
- 2772 – The Events aren’t always displaying in Day view.
- 2837 –Paths that have Equivalence and are Completed are appearing in the In Progress section rather than in the Completed section.
- 2836 – Display issue on the Learning Record page in IE 11.
Feature Release & Bug Fixes – Version 220.127.116.11
- CHANGE – When viewing the Users on an Event, all Users will be listed by default now, rather than Enrolled only.
- CHANGE – When updating Users on an Event, using ‘Update Multiple Attendees’, the statuses Cancelled and Waived are now available.
- CHANGE – The Newfoundland Compliance Body now allows for late joiners. *Existing periods will not be re-created, however new and modified Users will have pro-rated periods.
- CHANGE – Any Paths that are set to remain on the Home Dashboard once Completed, now appear in a new section of Completed, rather than being with In Progress.
- CHANGE – Only non-expired Paths that have available attempts will be displayed in the Completed section of the Paths page, if the Leave on Home Dashboard setting is applied.
- NEW – Calendar – The ability to search and filter by Events with ‘No Event Contact’ assigned.
- NEW – Calendar – Email Requestees on an Event.
- NEW – Library – The ability to search on New and Updated Courses from the Advanced Search.
- NEW – Library – The ability to Bulk Edit Delivery & Sub-delivery, Vendor, Duration, and Description is now available.
- NEW – Library – An option to order the Categories alphabetically by default has been added.
- NEW – Learning Paths – Copy a Learning Path, with all settings applied and the Courses that appear as part of the syllabus.
- NEW – Learning Paths – The ability to manage equivalences. Let your Users choose which journey they want to take!
- NEW – Learning Paths – Ability to export a list of courses from the Path Courses page.
- NEW – Users – Entry Type has been added to the advanced search.
- NEW – Users – Security Profile has been added to the advanced search.
- 2205 – Reports – The Course Required column should be included on the Path Progress > Details – Export.
- 2520 – When adding an Event Contact, the Enter key closes the panel.
- 2532 – Error received when adding multi-day events.
- 2533 – The Input Shading is an issue when creating a Survey.
- 2577 – Inactive Event Contacts are being displayed on the Events > Contacts page.
- 2582 – The Client User Identifier field is cleared after saving preventing further changes.
- 2649 – Multi-SCORM content isn’t displayed in the correct order.
- 2669 – Adding Users to an Event takes a long time for the page to finish and return to Event > Detail > Users.
- 2688 – History is not being merged correctly when using the Merge Users feature.
- 2690 – The No Show history records are not showing in the Users > History page.
- 2698 – Error received on the Enrolment Summary page.
- 2707 – Unable to change the Status to Inactive using Bulk Edit.
- 2713 – The Play button doesn’t display for courses that have been launched but exited before starting the content.
- 2542 – The Webinar Enrolment Open isn’t being applied using the Course Type defaults.
- 2618 – The Editor uses a paragraph tag by default which causes additional spacing in the emails for the Course and Event Description.
Feature Release & Bug Fixes – Version 18.104.22.168
- CHANGE – The Event Roster has been updated to include the following information: User’s Location, Jot Title, Department, Phone Number and Email Address. The data is also available on the Export to Excel.
- NEW – The Roster Link has been added to the Calendar List View. No more having to go into each Event!
- NEW – The Event Contacts have been added to the Event People Report Export.
- NEW – Five more ‘Senders/Owners’ have been added.
- NEW – The Path Description Variable has been made available.
- 2164 – The Switch User option has been removed for Standard Users.
- 2407 – The Error messages aren’t displaying correctly in the History Import.
- 2491 – For the Scheduled Reports, the date format is not recognised when we open the csv in Excel.
- 2495 – The columns are wrong if the header has a comma in it, for the Survey Responses Report Export.
- 2508 – There is a display issue with the Communications News page, the text doesn’t wrap correctly.
- 2519 – The News Items are not auto progressing on Home Dashboard.
- 2504 – If users are enrolled onto an Event at a location different to their primary location, they don’t see a Cancel button.
Feature Release & Bug Fixes – Version 22.214.171.124
- NEW – When creating a News Item, the ability to have the Headline redirect to a URL, rather than a News page, has been added.
- NEW – The learner’s Hire Date has been added to the Courses Not Taken Report search, to help filter on those that haven’t taken Courses.
- NEW – The learner’s Entry Type and Security Profile has been added to the Users > Export to CSV.
- NEW – The Event Date has been added to the Survey Report Responses > Export to CSV.
- NEW – The Code has been added to the grid view, and to the Export, for Location, Department, Practice Area, Profile and Title.
- NEW – The Course Duration has been added to the Compliance Report > Export to CSV.
- CHANGE – When learners access their Learning Paths from the Home Dashboard, they will view these in alphabetical order.
- 2181 & 2390 – When viewing the Paths > Users page, the course count is not correct.
- 2349 – The Enrolment Opens date isn’t saving the correct date.
- 2350 – The API User Import is timing out.
- 2358 – The Learner Link isn’t working is the Calendar has been filtered with a space in the Free Text search.
- 2378 – The Calendar filter isn’t working for Dates when in List View
- 2379 – When working in Path > Edit > Users, I cannot see all users
- 2384 – SCORM content that doesn’t call LMSFinish shows the Content Already Running message.
- 2391 – We have multiple enrolments on some Events.
- 2404 & 2422 – The Communication Banner shows the default image if only one news item has been created.
- 2214 – The links have no formatting in the body of the News items.
Feature Release & Bug Fixes – Version 126.96.36.199
- NEW – Home Dashboard:
- The Home Dashboard is now fully web responsive.
- The Dashboard can be customised by LMS Role. Move the cards around and choose what your learners see, what you Event Contacts see and more!
- New cards are available including: Library, Free Text, and a Welcome card.
- The card designs have been updated and will change design, depending on whether they are a single or a double card.
- An indicator has been added to the Upcoming Events card to show the learner which Events they are signed up for.
- The Search Field has been increased in size.
- NEW – A new enhanced HTML Editor has been implemented. The ability to copy and paste from documents, or elsewhere, is now possible. You also have the capability to insert images, and embed videos into your News items and in the new Free Text Editor for the Home Dashboard. (We can hear you screaming for joy from here!! 😊)
- NEW – The ability to leave a Learning Path on the Home Dashboard once it’s complete has been added. (This can be set per Path on the Path Detail page.)
- NEW – When searching for Courses, the search will also search the Course and Path Description.
- NEW – The Library Export now includes Keywords, Course & Path Description, the Owner and the Learner Link.
- NEW – The ability to customise the Learning Path delivery icon has been added. (via Library, 3 dot menu, Settings.)
- 2314 – Inactive surveys appear on the Home Dashboard and Learning Record page.
- 2350 – A GET method has been added to the API, to retrieve Learner data.
- 2313 – The primary colour is filling some of the input fields.
Bug Fixes – Version 188.8.131.52
- 2289 – Some of the Courses in the Library are missing the Launch button.
- 2298 – The primary colour is filling the Free Text search box.
- 2303 – The Learner Links are not working.
- 2306 & 2305 – The primary colour is filling the Free Text search box.
- 2309 – The Learning Path Launch buttons are missing for In Progress content.
Feature Release & Bug Fixes – Version 184.108.40.206
- NEW – Input fields have lines displayed as default, to enhance visibility of the fields. A new configuration option has been added if shading is preferred. The change can be made in Settings > Branding.
- 2130 – There is no indication to show that Bulk Edit is currently not available for Paths.
- 2199 – The CourseID, Course Name and Event Name are not included on the Survey Responses Export to Excel.
- 2208 – Learners with the Supervisor Security Profile see a blank Detail page when opening an Event from the Calendar.
- 2226 – The Clear search button doesn’t work from the Library.
- 2234 & 2240 – The More button doesn’t load subcategory items in the
Bug Fixes – Version 220.127.116.11
- 2194, 2216, 2223 & 2232 – The Subcategories don’t display in the Library, if items are assigned to root category.
- 2221 – Some of our courses have no category assigned post migration.
Feature Release & Bug Fixes – Version 18.104.22.168
- NEW – The Category and Subcategory listing design in the Library has had an uplift!
- NEW – To improve flexibility when scheduling Webinar events, the following fields are now optional: Webinar URL, Meeting Number, Password, Presenter Meeting Number, Present Password and Audio.
- NEW – The Calendar no longer displays the weekends, to ensure the Calendar is using the full real estate of the page.
- 1499, 1503, 1298 – When searching or filtering the Calendar, the search is lost when navigating in and out of Events.
- 1783 – When scheduling Events that have open requests, the list of requested learners don’t display when expanding the notification message.
- 1939 – You can’t search the Survey Summary report by Course ID.
- 1995 – An error is received when trying to change the Registration Rules for a Learning Path.
- 2011 – The Group Headers don’t always display in Path Progress report.
- 2050 – The count of selected Paths in search filter is wrong in the Path Progress report.
- 2081 – The ‘Reason’ text box displays when requesting a place on an Event that is full.
- 2101 – The Incorrect time zone and time is displaying for Scheduled Reports.
- 2109 – Event Contacts don’t receive the Outlook appointment if they are added when creating multiple Events.
- 2137 – The default Enrolment Open date is always today less enrolment opens days, rather than Event date less Enrolment Open day.
- 2140 – The Email message isn’t saving if it’s added after the Scheduled Report has been created.
Feature Release & Bug Fixes – Version 22.214.171.124
- NEW – A search option for the learner status has been added to the Path > Edit > Users page.
- NEW – The attachment upload size allowance has been increased to 750KB.
- NEW – The CourseID, Course Name and Event Name have been added to the Survey Responses Export.
- SC1583 – When creating a survey the Preview button doesn’t display unless you refresh the page.
- SC1600 – The Survey drop-down list in the Survey Summary Report isn’t sorted alphabetically.
- SC1602 – When searching the Surveys page, the Description field is being searched instead of the Survey Name.
- SC1633 – When adding multiple Events to the Calendar, no message is displayed when adding conflicting events.
- SC1729 – When changing the capacity on a Webinar, the warning is incorrect.
- SC1907 – When editing the Path Details, an error is displayed when viewing Courses if a Course has been removed from the Path.
- SC1927 – When editing Cancelled learners on an Event, it shouldn’t be possible to change the status.
- SC1937 – Courses are being duplicated in the treeview, when a learner views the Path.
- SC1944 – When adding learners to an Event as Finished, there is no confirmation message.
- SC1947 – When learners self-enroll onto a Path, they are receiving the Path Assignment email.
- SC1953 – There is a delay when clicking the Courses/Paths radio buttons and navigating quickly through the months.
- SC1980 – When sending an Event Broadcast, the description doesn’t always display.
- SC1996- If there is a conflict when changing the Event time, the conflict message doesn’t display.
- SC2023 – The Event Date on the Event Selector isn’t pre-populating with Today’s date.
- SC2028 – Learners are requesting events multiple times and the Enrol button is not refreshing.
- SC2043 – Standard users cannot see their Compliance history.
Bug Fixes – Version 126.96.36.199
- SC1808 – Unable to delete Users from a Compliance body.
- SC1931 – The Email Address is missing from the Event People Report export.
- SC1938 – Supervisors are seeing all users when running reports.
Feature Release & Bug Fixes – Version 188.8.131.52
- CHANGE – Run a Report – This menu item has moved to the main navigation menu to improve navigation.
- NEW – Scheduled Reporting. This new feature allows you to run a report, save the criteria and schedule it to run. You can specify the recurrence of the report and define who you want it sent to. This will reduce the need to run those repetitive reports on a regular basis!
- NEW – API – Yes it’s here finally!! A broad API that allows the get, and import, certain data from and to the LMS using web methods. Web methods available include:
- Import Users
- Get Upcoming Events
- Get Learning Records and Import Learning Records (including Compliance)
- Get Locations and Import Locations
- NEW – Course & Path Ownership. This new feature allows you to define multiple ‘Owners’ in the Learning Management System, which you can assign to Courses and Paths in your Library. Once the Ownership feature is setup, any automated communication sent to learners about those Courses, Paths or Events, will automatically “come from” the relevant Owner. Each Owner can have a different email signature and each report can be filtered by Owner. Now various departments can own their Courses & Paths in the LMS!!
- NEW – Localization. From Settings > 3 dot options menu, the ability to customize any of the text you see in the LMS. For example, Home Dashboard cards or Page Names.
- NEW – Analytics/Login Activity – When exporting the data to csv, the list of learners has been included to allow you to see who exactly is using the LMS.
- NEW – Communication/Send Email – When using the Send Email feature, the Email Sent confirmation has been added to the bottom of the page to improve ease of use.
- NEW – Calendar/Add/Edit Event – When adding a new Event, or editing an existing Event, the Saved confirmation has been added to the bottom of the page to improve ease of use.
- SC1069 – When navigating from the Path Detail tab, the HTML code is displayed briefly.
- SC1284 – The Compliance Reporting Period is incorrect.
- SC1588 – The Relevance checkbox isn’t filtering the Library.
- SC1605 – The ‘In Use’ message does not display when deleting a Learning Path with Learners assigned.
- SC1790 – When using Send Email and choosing the Event Selector, is not being filtered correctly.
- SC1792 – When adding Courses to Path and navigating to a new tab, the changes to Courses are not saved.
- SC1793 – When adding Users to Paths, via auto-assign, and navigating to a new tab, the changes to Courses are not saved.
- SC1826 – Unable to upload .html files when adding a new Course to the Library.
- SC1853 & 1868– There is a display issue for the Event Names on the Home Dashboard in Internet Explorer 11.
- SC1875 – Unable to enrol on Events with an apostrophe in the Event Name.
Bug Fixes – Version 184.108.40.206
- SC1756 & SC1852 – Cancelled Events are displaying in the Upcoming Events card on the Home Dashboard.
- SC1791 – Unable to see all Groups listed, no way to navigate to Page 2.
- SC1810 – Events that are assigned to inactive Courses are displaying in the Upcoming Events card on the Home Dashboard.
Bug Fixes – Version 220.127.116.11
- SC1398 – The Compliance Report is showing duplicate entries.
- SC1556 – When cancelling an Event, the wrong Cancel reason is being displayed.
- SC1586 – An error occurs when accessing a Learning Path, if the course has been deleted from the Library.
- SC1611 – An error occurs when enrolling a Learner onto an Event, when they have a conflict.
- SC1616 – Error on launching a Path, when a Course has been cancelled.
- SC1639 – Outlook Appointments have spaces in the hyperlinks.
- SC1665 – The Course Keywords field is being limited to 128 characters.
- SC1730 – The Event times and Registration Times appear incorrect on the Enrolment Summary for certain time zones.
Bug Fixes – Version 18.104.22.168
- SC1299 – Unable to Update Multiple Statuses if all History Statuses are being displayed.
- SC1300 – Unable to search the Sent To field from the Sent Items.
- SC1310 & 1315 – Embedded Learner Links in the LMS resources don’t launch.
Bug Fixes – Version 22.214.171.124
- SC1183- Timeout on user self-enrolment.
Bug Fixes – Version 126.96.36.199
- 9033- The Event Summary Report is timing out.
- 9036 – When editing a Location on an Event, the fields are disabled.
- 9051 – When clicking Enrol on a Scheduled Course, the Event Details panel isn’t expanding.
- 9053 – We are unable to Enrol Requestees onto an Event.
- 9063 – The Page Navigation isn’t functioning on the Training Tracking Report.
Bug Fixes – Version 188.8.131.52
- 8959 – There is a delay on the Calendar main page, the Event Edit and Analytics Dashboard when large amounts of data are being displayed.
- 8976 – Users creating accounts, using self-creation, on the West Coast, are having a start date set for the following day.
- 9013 – The Course Not Taken Report and Training Tracking Report Export does not show all the columns it did in LMS V2.
- 9025 – Error when launching a Certificate from the Learning Record.
- 9029 – Live Content delivery icon is incorrect on the Home Page > In Progress page.
Feature Release & Bug Fixes – Version 184.108.40.206
- NEW – Report on those who haven’t completed assigned Surveys.
- NEW – The option to show learners the Event Contact(s) name and email, both on the Event Summary Enroll page & in the Outlook appointments.
- NEW – Bulk import online content (SCORM, AICC, General & Resources)
- NEW – The ability to Bulk Edit Courses in the Library.
- NEW – Search for learners in the Event > Users page.
- NEW – Search for learners in the Path > Users page.
- NEW – Search for learners in the Course > History page.
- NEW – Search for Courses in the Users > History page.
- NEW – Learners will see a ‘New’ flag for Courses that are added to the Library, in the past 7 days. (time span configurable)
- NEW – Learners will see an ‘Updated’ flag for online Courses that have a new version of the Course added, in the past 7 days. (time span configurable)
- 8962 – Clicking the Save button twice when uploading an image to the News banner removes the image.
Bug Fixes – Version 220.127.116.11
- 8850 – Unable to save HTML Source in the News editor.
- 8921 – When opening the LMS it should also default to the Home Dashboard.
- 8932 & 8960 – Error when adding Courses to a Learning Path if there is a single quote in the Course name.
- 8949 – Unable to launch content in a Learning Path when accessing via the Path Learner Link.
- 8955 – Completion check-box is not very visible.
- 8957 – Display issue when clicking More in the Library.
- 8977 – Unchecking the Webinar option and clicking Save doesn’t retain the change.
- 8920 – Update Outlook appointments not being sent when Webinar details are modified.
Bug Fixes – Version 18.104.22.168
- 8914 – The Path Progress Export to Excel does not include all of the columns relating to the Users.
- 8920 – Missing breadcrumbs in Internet Explorer.
- 8927 – When populated the User Import Failed email address, the data is not saving.
Bug Fixes – Version 22.214.171.124
- 8881 – Unable to export Analytics data in Internet Explorer 11.
- 8892 – Path Description not wrapping when Description field exceeds 200 characters.
- 8896 – Once a Course is launched the learner is returned to the Course Summary instead of the Library.
- 8897 – The Structure tab doesn’t show the Version Date.
- 8902 – Setting a default Sub-delivery is not being picked up when adding a new Course.
- 8905 – The drop-downs are empty in the User selector.
- 8910 – The Preview Certificate button is not visible when creating a new Certificate.
- 8925 – JS error when the Breadcrumb item contains a single quote.
Feature Release & Bug Fixes – Version 126.96.36.199
- NEW – When a learner completes a Survey, they can now preview that completed Survey from their Learning Record.
- 8840 – When trying to change a Delivery icon, the images appear to all be the same.
- 8842 – Uploading a Banner image with spaces in the name does not display.
- 8851 – Delay on page load when there is a large number of Categories and Subcategories.
- 8855 – Analytics text alignment issue in Internet Explorer 11.
- 8859 – Unknown error when saving the SSO Settings page.
Bug Fixes – Version 188.8.131.52
- 8839 – Slowness with dragging and dropping Categories and Subcategories into a new position.
- 8854 – Duplicate notifications being sent out.
- 8860 – Migrated Live Content not launching from LMS V2.