LMS v3 Release Notes
Feature Release & Bug Fixes – Version 22.214.171.124
- CHANGE – When viewing the Users on an Event, all Users will be listed by default now, rather than Enrolled only.
- CHANGE – When updating Users on an Event, using ‘Update Multiple Attendees’, the statuses Cancelled and Waived are now available.
- CHANGE – The Newfoundland Compliance Body now allows for late joiners. *Existing periods will not be re-created, however new and modified Users will have pro-rated periods.
- CHANGE – Any Paths that are set to remain on the Home Dashboard once Completed, now appear in a new section of Completed, rather than being with In Progress.
- CHANGE – Only non-expired Paths that have available attempts will be displayed in the Completed section of the Paths page, if the Leave on Home Dashboard setting is applied.
- NEW – Calendar – The ability to search and filter by Events with ‘No Event Contact’ assigned.
- NEW – Calendar – Email Requestees on an Event.
- NEW – Library – The ability to search on New and Updated Courses from the Advanced Search.
- NEW – Library – The ability to Bulk Edit Delivery & Sub-delivery, Vendor, Duration, and Description is now available.
- NEW – Library – An option to order the Categories alphabetically by default has been added.
- NEW – Learning Paths – Copy a Learning Path, with all settings applied and the Courses that appear as part of the syllabus.
- NEW – Learning Paths – The ability to manage equivalences. Let your Users choose which journey they want to take!
- NEW – Learning Paths – Ability to export a list of courses from the Path Courses page.
- NEW – Users – Entry Type has been added to the advanced search.
- NEW – Users – Security Profile has been added to the advanced search.
- 2205 – Reports – The Course Required column should be included on the Path Progress > Details – Export.
- 2520 – When adding an Event Contact, the Enter key closes the panel.
- 2532 – Error received when adding multi-day events.
- 2533 – The Input Shading is an issue when creating a Survey.
- 2577 – Inactive Event Contacts are being displayed on the Events > Contacts page.
- 2582 – The Client User Identifier field is cleared after saving preventing further changes.
- 2649 – Multi-SCORM content isn’t displayed in the correct order.
- 2669 – Adding Users to an Event takes a long time for the page to finish and return to Event > Detail > Users.
- 2688 – History is not being merged correctly when using the Merge Users feature.
- 2690 – The No Show history records are not showing in the Users > History page.
- 2698 – Error received on the Enrolment Summary page.
- 2707 – Unable to change the Status to Inactive using Bulk Edit.
- 2713 – The Play button doesn’t display for courses that have been launched but exited before starting the content.
- 2542 – The Webinar Enrolment Open isn’t being applied using the Course Type defaults.
- 2618 – The Editor uses a paragraph tag by default which causes additional spacing in the emails for the Course and Event Description.
Feature Release & Bug Fixes – Version 126.96.36.199
- CHANGE – The Event Roster has been updated to include the following information: User’s Location, Jot Title, Department, Phone Number and Email Address. The data is also available on the Export to Excel.
- NEW – The Roster Link has been added to the Calendar List View. No more having to go into each Event!
- NEW – The Event Contacts have been added to the Event People Report Export.
- NEW – Five more ‘Senders/Owners’ have been added.
- NEW – The Path Description Variable has been made available.
- 2164 – The Switch User option has been removed for Standard Users.
- 2407 – The Error messages aren’t displaying correctly in the History Import.
- 2491 – For the Scheduled Reports, the date format is not recognised when we open the csv in Excel.
- 2495 – The columns are wrong if the header has a comma in it, for the Survey Responses Report Export.
- 2508 – There is a display issue with the Communications News page, the text doesn’t wrap correctly.
- 2519 – The News Items are not auto progressing on Home Dashboard.
- 2504 – If users are enrolled onto an Event at a location different to their primary location, they don’t see a Cancel button.
Feature Release & Bug Fixes – Version 188.8.131.52
- NEW – When creating a News Item, the ability to have the Headline redirect to a URL, rather than a News page, has been added.
- NEW – The learner’s Hire Date has been added to the Courses Not Taken Report search, to help filter on those that haven’t taken Courses.
- NEW – The learner’s Entry Type and Security Profile has been added to the Users > Export to CSV.
- NEW – The Event Date has been added to the Survey Report Responses > Export to CSV.
- NEW – The Code has been added to the grid view, and to the Export, for Location, Department, Practice Area, Profile and Title.
- NEW – The Course Duration has been added to the Compliance Report > Export to CSV.
- CHANGE – When learners access their Learning Paths from the Home Dashboard, they will view these in alphabetical order.
- 2181 & 2390 – When viewing the Paths > Users page, the course count is not correct.
- 2349 – The Enrolment Opens date isn’t saving the correct date.
- 2350 – The API User Import is timing out.
- 2358 – The Learner Link isn’t working is the Calendar has been filtered with a space in the Free Text search.
- 2378 – The Calendar filter isn’t working for Dates when in List View
- 2379 – When working in Path > Edit > Users, I cannot see all users
- 2384 – SCORM content that doesn’t call LMSFinish shows the Content Already Running message.
- 2391 – We have multiple enrolments on some Events.
- 2404 & 2422 – The Communication Banner shows the default image if only one news item has been created.
- 2214 – The links have no formatting in the body of the News items.
Feature Release & Bug Fixes – Version 184.108.40.206
- NEW – Home Dashboard:
- The Home Dashboard is now fully web responsive.
- The Dashboard can be customised by LMS Role. Move the cards around and choose what your learners see, what you Event Contacts see and more!
- New cards are available including: Library, Free Text, and a Welcome card.
- The card designs have been updated and will change design, depending on whether they are a single or a double card.
- An indicator has been added to the Upcoming Events card to show the learner which Events they are signed up for.
- The Search Field has been increased in size.
- NEW – A new enhanced HTML Editor has been implemented. The ability to copy and paste from documents, or elsewhere, is now possible. You also have the capability to insert images, and embed videos into your News items and in the new Free Text Editor for the Home Dashboard. (We can hear you screaming for joy from here!! 😊)
- NEW – The ability to leave a Learning Path on the Home Dashboard once it’s complete has been added. (This can be set per Path on the Path Detail page.)
- NEW – When searching for Courses, the search will also search the Course and Path Description.
- NEW – The Library Export now includes Keywords, Course & Path Description, the Owner and the Learner Link.
- NEW – The ability to customise the Learning Path delivery icon has been added. (via Library, 3 dot menu, Settings.)
- 2314 – Inactive surveys appear on the Home Dashboard and Learning Record page.
- 2350 – A GET method has been added to the API, to retrieve Learner data.
- 2313 – The primary colour is filling some of the input fields.
Bug Fixes – Version 220.127.116.11
- 2289 – Some of the Courses in the Library are missing the Launch button.
- 2298 – The primary colour is filling the Free Text search box.
- 2303 – The Learner Links are not working.
- 2306 & 2305 – The primary colour is filling the Free Text search box.
- 2309 – The Learning Path Launch buttons are missing for In Progress content.
Feature Release & Bug Fixes – Version 18.104.22.168
- NEW – Input fields have lines displayed as default, to enhance visibility of the fields. A new configuration option has been added if shading is preferred. The change can be made in Settings > Branding.
- 2130 – There is no indication to show that Bulk Edit is currently not available for Paths.
- 2199 – The CourseID, Course Name and Event Name are not included on the Survey Responses Export to Excel.
- 2208 – Learners with the Supervisor Security Profile see a blank Detail page when opening an Event from the Calendar.
- 2226 – The Clear search button doesn’t work from the Library.
- 2234 & 2240 – The More button doesn’t load subcategory items in the
Bug Fixes – Version 22.214.171.124
- 2194, 2216, 2223 & 2232 – The Subcategories don’t display in the Library, if items are assigned to root category.
- 2221 – Some of our courses have no category assigned post migration.
Feature Release & Bug Fixes – Version 126.96.36.199
- NEW – The Category and Subcategory listing design in the Library has had an uplift!
- NEW – To improve flexibility when scheduling Webinar events, the following fields are now optional: Webinar URL, Meeting Number, Password, Presenter Meeting Number, Present Password and Audio.
- NEW – The Calendar no longer displays the weekends, to ensure the Calendar is using the full real estate of the page.
- 1499, 1503, 1298 – When searching or filtering the Calendar, the search is lost when navigating in and out of Events.
- 1783 – When scheduling Events that have open requests, the list of requested learners don’t display when expanding the notification message.
- 1939 – You can’t search the Survey Summary report by Course ID.
- 1995 – An error is received when trying to change the Registration Rules for a Learning Path.
- 2011 – The Group Headers don’t always display in Path Progress report.
- 2050 – The count of selected Paths in search filter is wrong in the Path Progress report.
- 2081 – The ‘Reason’ text box displays when requesting a place on an Event that is full.
- 2101 – The Incorrect time zone and time is displaying for Scheduled Reports.
- 2109 – Event Contacts don’t receive the Outlook appointment if they are added when creating multiple Events.
- 2137 – The default Enrolment Open date is always today less enrolment opens days, rather than Event date less Enrolment Open day.
- 2140 – The Email message isn’t saving if it’s added after the Scheduled Report has been created.
Feature Release & Bug Fixes – Version 188.8.131.52
- NEW – A search option for the learner status has been added to the Path > Edit > Users page.
- NEW – The attachment upload size allowance has been increased to 750KB.
- NEW – The CourseID, Course Name and Event Name have been added to the Survey Responses Export.
- SC1583 – When creating a survey the Preview button doesn’t display unless you refresh the page.
- SC1600 – The Survey drop-down list in the Survey Summary Report isn’t sorted alphabetically.
- SC1602 – When searching the Surveys page, the Description field is being searched instead of the Survey Name.
- SC1633 – When adding multiple Events to the Calendar, no message is displayed when adding conflicting events.
- SC1729 – When changing the capacity on a Webinar, the warning is incorrect.
- SC1907 – When editing the Path Details, an error is displayed when viewing Courses if a Course has been removed from the Path.
- SC1927 – When editing Cancelled learners on an Event, it shouldn’t be possible to change the status.
- SC1937 – Courses are being duplicated in the treeview, when a learner views the Path.
- SC1944 – When adding learners to an Event as Finished, there is no confirmation message.
- SC1947 – When learners self-enroll onto a Path, they are receiving the Path Assignment email.
- SC1953 – There is a delay when clicking the Courses/Paths radio buttons and navigating quickly through the months.
- SC1980 – When sending an Event Broadcast, the description doesn’t always display.
- SC1996- If there is a conflict when changing the Event time, the conflict message doesn’t display.
- SC2023 – The Event Date on the Event Selector isn’t pre-populating with Today’s date.
- SC2028 – Learners are requesting events multiple times and the Enrol button is not refreshing.
- SC2043 – Standard users cannot see their Compliance history.
Bug Fixes – Version 184.108.40.206
- SC1808 – Unable to delete Users from a Compliance body.
- SC1931 – The Email Address is missing from the Event People Report export.
- SC1938 – Supervisors are seeing all users when running reports.
Feature Release & Bug Fixes – Version 220.127.116.11
- CHANGE – Run a Report – This menu item has moved to the main navigation menu to improve navigation.
- NEW – Scheduled Reporting. This new feature allows you to run a report, save the criteria and schedule it to run. You can specify the recurrence of the report and define who you want it sent to. This will reduce the need to run those repetitive reports on a regular basis!
- NEW – API – Yes it’s here finally!! A broad API that allows the get, and import, certain data from and to the LMS using web methods. Web methods available include:
- Import Users
- Get Upcoming Events
- Get Learning Records and Import Learning Records (including Compliance)
- Get Locations and Import Locations
- NEW – Course & Path Ownership. This new feature allows you to define multiple ‘Owners’ in the Learning Management System, which you can assign to Courses and Paths in your Library. Once the Ownership feature is setup, any automated communication sent to learners about those Courses, Paths or Events, will automatically “come from” the relevant Owner. Each Owner can have a different email signature and each report can be filtered by Owner. Now various departments can own their Courses & Paths in the LMS!!
- NEW – Localization. From Settings > 3 dot options menu, the ability to customize any of the text you see in the LMS. For example, Home Dashboard cards or Page Names.
- NEW – Analytics/Login Activity – When exporting the data to csv, the list of learners has been included to allow you to see who exactly is using the LMS.
- NEW – Communication/Send Email – When using the Send Email feature, the Email Sent confirmation has been added to the bottom of the page to improve ease of use.
- NEW – Calendar/Add/Edit Event – When adding a new Event, or editing an existing Event, the Saved confirmation has been added to the bottom of the page to improve ease of use.
- SC1069 – When navigating from the Path Detail tab, the HTML code is displayed briefly.
- SC1284 – The Compliance Reporting Period is incorrect.
- SC1588 – The Relevance checkbox isn’t filtering the Library.
- SC1605 – The ‘In Use’ message does not display when deleting a Learning Path with Learners assigned.
- SC1790 – When using Send Email and choosing the Event Selector, is not being filtered correctly.
- SC1792 – When adding Courses to Path and navigating to a new tab, the changes to Courses are not saved.
- SC1793 – When adding Users to Paths, via auto-assign, and navigating to a new tab, the changes to Courses are not saved.
- SC1826 – Unable to upload .html files when adding a new Course to the Library.
- SC1853 & 1868– There is a display issue for the Event Names on the Home Dashboard in Internet Explorer 11.
- SC1875 – Unable to enrol on Events with an apostrophe in the Event Name.
Bug Fixes – Version 18.104.22.168
- SC1756 & SC1852 – Cancelled Events are displaying in the Upcoming Events card on the Home Dashboard.
- SC1791 – Unable to see all Groups listed, no way to navigate to Page 2.
- SC1810 – Events that are assigned to inactive Courses are displaying in the Upcoming Events card on the Home Dashboard.
Bug Fixes – Version 22.214.171.124
- SC1398 – The Compliance Report is showing duplicate entries.
- SC1556 – When cancelling an Event, the wrong Cancel reason is being displayed.
- SC1586 – An error occurs when accessing a Learning Path, if the course has been deleted from the Library.
- SC1611 – An error occurs when enrolling a Learner onto an Event, when they have a conflict.
- SC1616 – Error on launching a Path, when a Course has been cancelled.
- SC1639 – Outlook Appointments have spaces in the hyperlinks.
- SC1665 – The Course Keywords field is being limited to 128 characters.
- SC1730 – The Event times and Registration Times appear incorrect on the Enrolment Summary for certain time zones.
Bug Fixes – Version 126.96.36.199
- SC1299 – Unable to Update Multiple Statuses if all History Statuses are being displayed.
- SC1300 – Unable to search the Sent To field from the Sent Items.
- SC1310 & 1315 – Embedded Learner Links in the LMS resources don’t launch.
Bug Fixes – Version 188.8.131.52
- SC1183- Timeout on user self-enrolment.
Bug Fixes – Version 184.108.40.206
- 9033- The Event Summary Report is timing out.
- 9036 – When editing a Location on an Event, the fields are disabled.
- 9051 – When clicking Enrol on a Scheduled Course, the Event Details panel isn’t expanding.
- 9053 – We are unable to Enrol Requestees onto an Event.
- 9063 – The Page Navigation isn’t functioning on the Training Tracking Report.
Bug Fixes – Version 220.127.116.11
- 8959 – There is a delay on the Calendar main page, the Event Edit and Analytics Dashboard when large amounts of data are being displayed.
- 8976 – Users creating accounts, using self-creation, on the West Coast, are having a start date set for the following day.
- 9013 – The Course Not Taken Report and Training Tracking Report Export does not show all the columns it did in LMS V2.
- 9025 – Error when launching a Certificate from the Learning Record.
- 9029 – Live Content delivery icon is incorrect on the Home Page > In Progress page.
Feature Release & Bug Fixes – Version 18.104.22.168
- NEW – Report on those who haven’t completed assigned Surveys.
- NEW – The option to show learners the Event Contact(s) name and email, both on the Event Summary Enroll page & in the Outlook appointments.
- NEW – Bulk import online content (SCORM, AICC, General & Resources)
- NEW – The ability to Bulk Edit Courses in the Library.
- NEW – Search for learners in the Event > Users page.
- NEW – Search for learners in the Path > Users page.
- NEW – Search for learners in the Course > History page.
- NEW – Search for Courses in the Users > History page.
- NEW – Learners will see a ‘New’ flag for Courses that are added to the Library, in the past 7 days. (time span configurable)
- NEW – Learners will see an ‘Updated’ flag for online Courses that have a new version of the Course added, in the past 7 days. (time span configurable)
- 8962 – Clicking the Save button twice when uploading an image to the News banner removes the image.
Bug Fixes – Version 22.214.171.124
- 8850 – Unable to save HTML Source in the News editor.
- 8921 – When opening the LMS it should also default to the Home Dashboard.
- 8932 & 8960 – Error when adding Courses to a Learning Path if there is a single quote in the Course name.
- 8949 – Unable to launch content in a Learning Path when accessing via the Path Learner Link.
- 8955 – Completion check-box is not very visible.
- 8957 – Display issue when clicking More in the Library.
- 8977 – Unchecking the Webinar option and clicking Save doesn’t retain the change.
- 8920 – Update Outlook appointments not being sent when Webinar details are modified.
Bug Fixes – Version 126.96.36.199
- 8914 – The Path Progress Export to Excel does not include all of the columns relating to the Users.
- 8920 – Missing breadcrumbs in Internet Explorer.
- 8927 – When populated the User Import Failed email address, the data is not saving.
Bug Fixes – Version 188.8.131.52
- 8881 – Unable to export Analytics data in Internet Explorer 11.
- 8892 – Path Description not wrapping when Description field exceeds 200 characters.
- 8896 – Once a Course is launched the learner is returned to the Course Summary instead of the Library.
- 8897 – The Structure tab doesn’t show the Version Date.
- 8902 – Setting a default Sub-delivery is not being picked up when adding a new Course.
- 8905 – The drop-downs are empty in the User selector.
- 8910 – The Preview Certificate button is not visible when creating a new Certificate.
- 8925 – JS error when the Breadcrumb item contains a single quote.
Feature Release & Bug Fixes – Version 184.108.40.206
- NEW – When a learner completes a Survey, they can now preview that completed Survey from their Learning Record.
- 8840 – When trying to change a Delivery icon, the images appear to all be the same.
- 8842 – Uploading a Banner image with spaces in the name does not display.
- 8851 – Delay on page load when there is a large number of Categories and Subcategories.
- 8855 – Analytics text alignment issue in Internet Explorer 11.
- 8859 – Unknown error when saving the SSO Settings page.
Bug Fixes – Version 220.127.116.11
- 8839 – Slowness with dragging and dropping Categories and Subcategories into a new position.
- 8854 – Duplicate notifications being sent out.
- 8860 – Migrated Live Content not launching from LMS V2.