Software Developer – (Client Installed Software)
What Does TutorPro Do?
Technology is ever-changing and companies are constantly evolving. We develop software that empowers businesses to solve learning and development challenges, making training, supporting, and learning easy. Our solutions can help organizations streamline their onboarding process, support application rollouts, and assist users to understand what they do and don’t know through assessments and targeted training.
This is an exciting time to come on board, as we’re undergoing a period of substantial growth. Our headquarters are based in the U.K. and supported by an Atlanta satellite office. We have recently celebrated 30 years at the forefront of technology. We LOVE the unique solutions we develop, and we know you will just love them too!!
What Would the Successful Candidate Responsibilities Be?
The Role – (Full Time)
There will be opportunities in the future to work on other products in our technology ecosystem, and in addition you will be given the chance to develop new products.
Day-to-day you will be responsible for working with the development team to design, develop and improve new and existing products. Applicants must be willing to work with and update legacy code, willing to adhere to standards and willing to communicate, cooperate and be adaptable.
We will expect you to be able to identify good practices we can adopt, as well as share knowledge of tools and techniques with the team, both developers and non-developers.
You’ll Need to Have Experience With…
- .Net and .NetCore
- Visual Studio 2019
Bonus Points if You Have Knowledge Of…
- XML, CSS, HTML .Net Web Services or WCF, web technology in general
- Familiarity with Team Foundation Server
- SQL Server and T-SQL
What Do Team TutorPro Employees Have to Say?
“My family is the most important thing in my life and TutorPro has built bridges instead of barriers between my job and my family. You cannot find this everywhere. I get the opportunity for promotion, I can attend courses, I receive other benefits and I don’t need to fight for them. I have incredible bosses that are always there to help. Best company ever!”Guille, Software Developer.
“I have worked for companies that make you feel like no matter what is wrong with the company, the owner is the only person that can come up with an idea to make changes. I love this company because that doesn’t happen here. Everyone gets the opportunity to have an input, and the team is so supportive.”Xavier Campbell, Support Specialist.
Benefits for U.K Employees
- 28 days holiday, which include UK Public Holidays.
- A competitive salary, along with pension contributions
- Peer-to-Peer Recognition Platform (Motivosity)
- Free eye checks
- Access to the Company Travel Insurance (for yourself, partner & dependants)
- Flexible working hours and remote working
- Access to learning resources and training courses/events
- An opportunity to explore and work with the latest technologies
How to Apply
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with answers to the following questions:
- Why are you looking for a new position?
- What are the three most important things you want from a new role?
- Work-life balance is key to Team TutorPro. What’s important to you and helps you thrive, both at work, and outside of work?
- How many years’ experience do you have with .Net and .NetCore?
- Please share details of your experience with VB.Net and C#
- Where are you located?
- What salary expectation do you have? (optional)