Technical Sales Representative
What Does TutorPro Do?
Technology is ever-changing and companies are constantly evolving. We develop software that empowers businesses to solve learning and development challenges, making training, supporting, and learning easy. Our solutions can help organizations streamline their onboarding process, support application rollouts, and assist users to understand what they do and don’t know through assessments and targeted training.
This is an exciting time to come on board, as we’re undergoing a period of substantial growth. Our headquarters are based in the U.K. and supported by an Atlanta satellite office. We have recently celebrated 30 years at the forefront of technology. We LOVE the unique solutions we develop, and we know you will just love them too!!
What Would the Successful Candidate Responsibilities Be?
The Role – (Full Time)
The successful candidate would be required to follow up on new sales opportunities, setup meetings and provide online, in-depth, product demonstrations using Microsoft Teams. Our sales team manage the full sales cycle by taking prospects from initial interest through welcoming them to the Client Family, there is no conveyor belt here at TutorPro!
During the sales cycle you would be required to work with the team to provide the prospect access to product trials, and work with them to ensure they get the best from their evaluation.
You will also be expected to maintain a good working relationship with our Client Family to provide ongoing account management.
As part of your role you will need to assist with marketing campaigns and social media activity. You’ll have an opportunity to have a voice and share your thoughts about the L&D industry, software, new technology trends and more!
The sales cycle can be challenging but if you’re a scrappy executor, then you’ll enjoy the journey and get results! It’ll be the first booth you’ve stood on at a trade show where your existing clients sell to prospective clients and leave you free to grab a coffee!! 😉
What You’ll Need to Bring to the Table!
- Must be located in Atlanta, GA.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience selling software solutions.
- Ability to ask relevant questions and to actively listen to answers.
- Exceptional writing and verbal communication skills.
- Possess an ability to take complex processes and break them down into a series of simple steps for demo purposes.
- Willing to travel nationally to deliver demos, attend client meetings and attend conferences. (less than 10% of your time)
- Demonstrate resilience and the aptitude to drive results.
- Exhibit strong business insights.
- Experience with Salesforce CRM and Mailchimp is preferred.
- Positive team-oriented attitude.
- Must be tech savvy and have experience working with software / SaaS solutions.
- Love loving clients!
- Be proficient with MS Office applications.
- Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a constantly changing environment.
What Do Team TutorPro Employees Have to Say?
“I thrive in fast paced environments and enjoy working with cross functional business teams and the camaraderie at this company is refreshing. My passion for Business Development is a good combination in this position with TutorPro!”Nikki, Business Development Manager.
“I have worked for companies that make you feel like no matter what is wrong with the company, the owner is the only person that can come up with an idea to make changes. I love this company because that doesn’t happen here. Everyone gets the opportunity to have an input, and the team is so supportive.”Xavier, Support Specialist.
Benefits for U.S. Employees
- 3 weeks PTO plus Company Holidays (est. 10 -12)
- A competitive salary, along with a 401K matching plan after being with the company for 6 months
- Competitive commission structure, uncapped.
- Healthcare offered
- Peer-to-Peer Recognition Platform (Motivosity)
- Relaxed atmosphere and casual dress
- Occasional flexible working hours and 2 – 3 days remote working after probational period
- A beautiful office space with Industrious
- Access to learning resources and training courses
- An opportunity to explore and work with the latest technologies
How to Apply
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with answers to the following questions:
- Why are you looking for a new position?
- What are the three most important things you want from a new role?
- Work-life balance is key to Team TutorPro. What’s important to you and helps you thrive, both at work, and outside of work?
- The sales cycle can take three months or more, is that inline with any of your past experiences?
- Our solutions are awesome, but you must be tech savvy to hit the ground running. In a few words, share a little about your technical ability.
- Where are you located?
- What salary expectation do you have? (optional)