Technical Support Specialist
What Does TutorPro Do?
Technology is ever-changing and companies are constantly evolving. We develop software that empowers businesses to solve learning and development challenges, making training, supporting, and learning easy. Our solutions can help organizations streamline their onboarding process, support application rollouts, and assist users to understand what they do and don’t know through assessments and targeted training.
This is an exciting time to come on board, as we’re undergoing a period of substantial growth. Our headquarters are based in the U.K. and supported by an Atlanta satellite office. We have recently celebrated 30 years at the forefront of technology. We LOVE the unique solutions we develop, and we know you will just love them too!!
What Would the Successful Candidate Responsibilities Be?
The Role – (Full Time)
The successful candidate would be responsible for providing 1st and 2nd line technical support to our Client Family. Investigating and resolving customer enquiries in an articulate, timely, and courteous way always seeking to deliver quick and effective solutions.
You would be expected to escalate issues to internal teams when necessary, clearly articulating problems and steps required for resolution. Clearly communicating with our clients, educating them and dealing with all queries on the use of our technology ecosystem. Providing root cause analysis and issue resolution guidance to Client Family Members and internal teams as needed.
You would also be required to participate in testing product releases, across web based and client installed applications and provide detailed information back to the team. You will be required to try and replicate issues, test beta releases, and give feedback on new features from the end-user perspective.
*If you’re apply from the U.K. for this role, the hours would be 2pm – 10pm.
What You’ll Need to Bring to the Table!
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in a technical support role.
- Ability to ask relevant questions and to actively listen to answers.
- Exceptional writing and verbal communication skills, with attention to detail.
- Possess an ability to take complex processes and break them down into a series of simple steps for demo purposes.
- Experience of a range of web browsers, operating systems and devices is preferred.
- Experience with client installed software and web-based technologies and testing these, also preferred.
- Experience with Salesforce CRM is a plus.
- Experience working in, or with, Law Firms is another plus!
- Positive team-oriented attitude.
- Must be tech savvy and have experience working with software / SaaS solutions.
- Love loving clients!
- Be proficient with MS Office applications.
- Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a constantly changing environment.
What Do Team TutorPro Employees Have to Say?
“I thrive in fast paced environments and enjoy working with cross functional business teams and the camaraderie at this company is refreshing. My passion for Business Development is a good combination in this position with TutorPro!”Nikki, Business Development Manager.
“I have worked for companies that make you feel like no matter what is wrong with the company, the owner is the only person that can come up with an idea to make changes. I love this company because that doesn’t happen here. Everyone gets the opportunity to have an input, and the team is so supportive.”Xavier, Support Specialist.
Benefits for U.S. Employees
- 3 weeks PTO plus Company Holidays (est. 10 -12)
- A competitive salary, along with a 401K matching plan after being with the company for 6 months
- Competitive commission structure, uncapped.
- Healthcare offered
- Peer-to-Peer Recognition Platform (Motivosity)
- Relaxed atmosphere and casual dress
- Occasional flexible working hours and 2 – 3 days remote working after probational period
- A beautiful office space with Industrious
- Access to learning resources and training courses
- An opportunity to explore and work with the latest technologies
How to Apply
Please email your CV to email@example.com with answers to the following questions:
- Why are you looking for a new position?
- What are the three most important things you want from a new role?
- Work-life balance is key to Team TutorPro. What’s important to you and helps you thrive, both at work, and outside of work?
- Our solutions are awesome, but you must be tech savvy to hit the ground running. In a few words, share a little about your technical ability.
- Where are you located?
- What salary expectation do you have? (optional)