Instructional Designer & Technology Trainer
What Does TutorPro Do?
Technology is ever-changing and companies are constantly evolving. We develop software that empowers businesses to solve learning and development challenges, making training, supporting, and learning easy. Our solutions can help organizations streamline their onboarding process, support application rollouts, and assist users to understand what they do and don’t know through assessments and targeted training.
This is an exciting time to come on board, as we’re undergoing a period of substantial growth. Our headquarters are based in the U.K. and supported by an Atlanta satellite office. We have recently celebrated 30 years at the forefront of technology. We LOVE the unique solutions we develop, and we know you will just love them too!!
What Would the Successful Candidate Responsibilities Be?
The Role – (Full Time)
This role provides a varied set of duties and responsibilities. The successful candidate would be responsible for:
- Creating content with Adobe Captivate and TutorPro’s Live Content Studio.
- Writing and designing scripts for application eLearning content, and assessments.
- The creation of Quick Reference Guides and Instructional Led Training Handouts.
- Reviewing content developed by other designers, ensuring attention to detail, focusing on consistency, clarity of the content, grammar and sentence structure.
- Providing product training to our Client Family.
- Producing and maintaining documentation for the TutorPro product suite. Work with the product management and development teams to anticipate Client requirements for training and documentation around new products and features.
- Participate in end-user testing product releases.
What You’ll Need to Bring to the Table!
- Have proven experience working in a technical training position, preferably in a law firm.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience with Captivate 2017 and at least 6 months experience with Captivate 2019.
- Expert with MS Office applications and knowledge and experience with PDF tools.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be a critical thinker, work methodically though a problem to find a solution.
- Possess an ability to take complex processes and break them down into a series of simple steps.
- Able to learn new software and generate eLearning scripts quickly
- Positive team-oriented attitude.
- Must be tech savvy and have experience working with software / SaaS solutions.
- Love loving clients!
- Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a constantly changing environment.
What Do Team TutorPro Employees Have to Say?
“I love being part of this team for so many reasons! We have a passionate CEO who will advocate for both clients and employees. I feel challenged and supported each day, where there is a no-blame culture and team collaboration. It’s fast-paced and ever evolving. I wouldn’t work anywhere else!”Christel, Head of Instructional Design.
“I have worked for companies that make you feel like no matter what is wrong with the company, the owner is the only person that can come up with an idea to make changes. I love this company because that doesn’t happen here. Everyone gets the opportunity to have an input, and the team is so supportive.”Xavier, Support Specialist.
Benefits for U.S. Employees
- 3 weeks PTO plus Company Holidays (est. 10 -12)
- A competitive salary, along with a 401K matching plan after being with the company for 6 months
- Competitive commission structure, uncapped.
- Healthcare offered
- Peer-to-Peer Recognition Platform (Motivosity)
- Relaxed atmosphere and casual dress
- Occasional flexible working hours and 2 – 3 days remote working after probational period
- A beautiful office space with Industrious
- Access to learning resources and training courses
- An opportunity to explore and work with the latest technologies
How to Apply
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with answers to the following questions:
- Why are you looking for a new position?
- What are the three most important things you want from a new role?
- Work-life balance is key to Team TutorPro. What’s important to you and helps you thrive, both at work, and outside of work?
- Do you have any experience with Captivate Advanced Actions?
- Do you have any experience creating videos, using Camtasia for example?
- How many years experience do you have as a trainer?
- Have you worked in a law firm? If yes, for how many years and what was your role?
- How many years experience do you have with Captivate 2017?
- How many years experience do you have with Captivate 2019?
- Where are you located?
- What salary expectation do you have? (optional)